Night eating syndrome is thin arm enemy #1.
And what exactly is NES? Also known as night eating syndrome, NES is a condition where you have extremely small quantities of food during the day and have extremely LARGE quantities of food at night. It also messes up your levels of arm-thinning hormones.
And how do you figure out if you have NES? Take a look at the following list:
1. Skip breakfast and have a small lunch. This is the tell tale sign of night eating syndrome. If you rush out of the house in the morning without having a solid breakfast, you\’ll make up for the caloric deficit at night.
2. Lower mental focus during the day. When you skimp on proper nutrition during the earlier parts of the day, your mental abilities will be drastically reduced. You\’re also more likely to suffer from depressive emotions.
3. Lots of late night awakenings. Perhaps one of the most debilitating aspects of NES, these late night awakenings will destroy your sleeping patterns. And they are usually accompanied by lots of carbohydrate consumption. Not good if you want to get slim arms!
4. Have an abnormally high carbohydrate intake at night. Most women with NES have very low levels of serotonin, the feel good hormone. They compensate for this by loading up on carbohydrates right before bed and during their awakenings.
5. Feel stressed out when you\’re eating. Negative states of mood are very common with NES. If you find yourself feeling anxious, depressed, sad, neurotic, etc. when you\’re eating at night, you could be counterbalancing with food.
6. Family members with the same patterns. Yep, night eating syndrome runs in the family! So if your family members have it, you\’re more likely to have it!
Unfortunately, it\’s virtually impossible to get thin and slim arms if you are suffering from night eating syndrome because your body will most likely store all that late night food as arm fat. It\’s just the way the female metabolism works. So if you have night eating syndrome please seek professional help to overcome it! Only then will you reach sexy arm stardom.
Writer Katherine Crawford, an exercise physiologist and former flabby arms sufferer, teaches how to do arm workouts for women. Figure out how to get sexy and toned arms by visiting her website with shake weight reviews now!